WANTED to buy – Bent neck recorder

Recorder Forum Home Page Forum Buy and Sell WANTED to buy – Bent neck recorder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Matthew
    Participant

Bent neck recorder with 2 keys, baroque fingering.

Norman Waksler
    Participant

What kind of bent neck recorder? I have a Yamaha tenor with a bent neck, if you’re interested.

Wendy Matthew
    Participant

I need a bent neck tenor recorder with keys. Brand doesn’t matter.

Norman Waksler
    Participant

Hi Wendy Matthew,

I’m afraid that since I posted my reply I’ve changed my mind about selling the instrument. However, if you go to Lazar’s Early music, you’ll see that Bill Lazar sells a Yamaha Bent Neck tenor with c/c# keys for $112.00. He’ll also add other keys if you want them, to holes 3 and/or four, but that’s $125 for each.

My apologies for changing my mind, but I was going to ask about $90 anyway, and you’ll get a new and pristine one for only another $22.

Best wishes,

Norman

sools gooos
    Participant

For the new warm season I want to buy new jeans. Last purchase Huggo Boss 2 years ago, everything suits, but decided to try something else. To “7 for All”. My dimensions 38 * 32, fit free, classic, straight. At 6pm I saw for 99 something suitable. Tell me where who saw what else? I would be very grateful. Suggestions for other brands are also welcome.

derimos aqua
    Participant

Why “7 fo All” is such a huge choice. In my size, Canali is 1 pair, Corneliani 1 pair (I have already bought once — narrow ones — they do not fit my legs) or Zegna — only B. Why did Dizel miss? I do not know myself, probably because the cabinet has been rummaged today, when it has become warmer, and such thoughts have crept into my head. Pay attention to jeans https://freebears.com/serfontaine-jeans Vivienne Westwood. I just fell in love with this company and in particular jeans. So fresh, new and at the same time very high quality. Not cheap, but you can pick up. I have these favorite jeans for half a year already.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.